What exactly is Oji Emotions?
What is Oji Emotions?
Oji Emotions is a digital learning system that will help you gain key skills and insights to increase your emotional intelligence. Research shows that emotions impact decision-making, attention, creativity, relationship quality and your physical and mental health. Building emotional intelligence skills can help in all of these areas. What could that mean for you at work? At home?
Built with our co-founders from Yale University, Oji Emotions is powered by the Oji Life Lab app for iOS and Android. The best part? You’re in charge. You engage whenever it’s good for you.
How does it work?
- Goes beyond simply sharing information about emotional intelligence: it helps you develop lasting skills and habits.
- Based on decades of research, Oji Emotions has been co-developed with the leaders of the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence.
- Provides about 2 days of training but in a more convenient – and effective – format!
- The training takes place on your mobile device and is broken up into 50 learning steps.
- Steps are fun and quick, less than 10 minutes each.
- You set the pace and choose the best time to engage.
- Includes special live video discussions with an Oji Coach. You can join right from your phone.
- Coaching and other support are available throughout the process.
My schedule is already packed! What’s the time commitment?
- Each step takes 5-10 minutes. Many people complete a step each day, but you can go at whatever pace works for you.
- Do you like to binge watch? No problem. You can do multiple steps a day if you prefer!
What will I learn?
- Emotions & Emotional intelligence: What exactly are emotions? Why is it important? How do they impact you at work and at home?
- Recognizing emotions: Learn how to recognize your emotions. Use the Mood Meter to pinpoint your current feeling.
- Regulation: Regulate your emotional state to better meet your current goal. You’ll develop a variety of regulation skills.
- Expression: How can you express your emotion to others in a constructive way?
- Co-regulating: Recognize emotions in others and learn how to help them to better regulate.
What devices does the Oji Life Lab app work on?
Mobile Devices: iPhone running iOS 13.0 (or newer) or Android devices running Android 6.0 (or newer)